This is the perfect sweet treat for people of all ages. The best part? You only need three ingredients to create these chocolate-y creepy crawlies! This is my version of the classic chocolate spider recipe, minus the peanut butter (for all those with a peanut allergy, you’re welcome).
What you’ll need:
12 x mini mars bars (fun size pack)
200 grams of milk chocolate
2 x 100g packets of dry noodles
How to make this:
- Chop up Mars Bars into small pieces and place them into a heat-proof bowl, then chop up the chocolate and add this to the bowl with the Mars Bars.
- Place a small saucepan with about two centimeters of hot water on the stove. Place the bowl on top of the saucepan. Make sure there’s plenty of room between the bottom of the bowl and the water.
- Melt the chocolate over the stove, stirring often. if you find it’s not melting right, you can add a splash of milk and stir that in for a smoother consistency.
- Once melted, remove off stove and allow to cool. Tip the packets of noodles over the chocolate, and stir mixture until all noodles are coated in chocolate.
- Lay out plates/trays with non-stick paper.
- Use two spoons to make small bite-sized pieces of the noodle-chocolate mix.
- Pop these in the fridge for a few hours (or half an hour in the freezer if you’re impatient!)
This recipe makes about 12-20 pieces, depending on how big you make each serving. They won’t last long, so enjoy them while you can!